KIDS TAIKO CLASSES
One of The School of TAIKO missions is to provide Taiko lessons for all level from inexperienced to trainee of professional for sharing Japanese Performing Arts; Taiko Drumming based in Seattle, WA.
SOT Kids Taiko Classes are programmed for current Kindergartener to 3rd grader age kids.
Our Bilingual Taiko Lessons are held as weekly/50 min program for enjoying to play Taiko with learning Music, Rhythms, Creativity, Self confident, Expressions, Cooperativeness and more with various physical exercises. Also, Kids will learn Japanese conversation and common senses naturally.
About half years later, Kids will join in the community performances with original Happi coat!
All experience will give your kids unforgettable moments.
Furthermore, with continuing years lessons, they will be the leaders of Kids performances.
Its great gift for them to have " Leadership Opportunities" .
Taiko KIDS Class Fall 2022 Class @ Seattle ID
Fall Sunday class
from Sunday, October 9, 2022~
Date: Sunday, October 9, 16, 23, 30 November 6, 13, 20, December 4, 11, 18
Time: 11:00 am ~ 11:50 am
Location: Seattle Class / JCCCW ( Map )
1414 S. Weller St, Seattle, WA 98144
Capacity: 10 Students ( Min 5 )
Age: Current Kindergartner to 3rd Graders
Including Registration Fee / $50 (No refundable)
* If you re-start kids class, please email us. You don't need to pay the registration fee.
* You can get a SOT Original T-shirts & a pair of regular Taiko stick!
This class is FULL
* This class will continue after the schedule above.
* What day and time schedule and more subject to change without prior notification.
* Class time / location may change by the situation
* The schedule has possibility to change due to the instructor's performance schedule
* You will be required to follow the rule of COVID-19 situation including twice COVID-19 Vaccinations.
You have chance to join next session in January, 2023
We may expand Sunday Morning Kids Class in 2023
Please send Interest Form below today
How to Registration for Kids Taiko Class
STEP 1: Fill in the registration form
* All participants are required to fill in the registration form and payment in advance for entering the program
* If you will join in with family members, please make the form for each participants
STEP 2: Make payment via PayPal or send check to our office
Pay by Credit Card
Please wait until next session in 2023
Pay by Check
Check payable to : Japan Creative Arts
PO BOX 75491
Seattle, WA 98175
Registration without payment is valid for one week after registration.
If the class starts within a week, payment must be confirmed at least 3 days in advance.
In the situation your payment will not reach our office in above condition, your registration may be invalidated
Step 3: Get confirmation
Your registration is completed and get confirmation when the form and payment have reached in our office.
Until then, your registration will be kept as pre-registration states.
You will ask to fill an agreement and a waiver in later.
*Due to limited capacity, your registration have possibility to be into the waiting list by your registration timing.
* All programs will be held under the condition of King County, State of Washington and CDC's guideline. Japan Creative Arts, The School of TAIKO and all instructors have the right to refuse any person if the person do not want to follow the instruction.
Terms and Conditions for all first registration
If you notify us you wish to cancel your enrollment
- 60 days or more before starting your session: Full refund
- 30 days or more before starting your session: 50% refund
- 21 days or fewer before starting your session: No refund.
* Registration Fee is NON - REFUNDABLE
If we will not have enough applicant, the starting date will be postpone.
In this case, the information will be sent by three days before and the fee which you paid will be full refunded
*Space has limited.
Your space will be reserved when we have received both of Registration form and Payment
at the office of The School of TAIKO / Japan Creative Arts, LLC.
*If you have several treats for discount or another advantage, we will offer only one of them for each case.
*The conditions of above are subject to change without notice.
Taiko KIDS : Mom /Dad and ME!
You can enjoy the one time 50 minutes Taiko workshop with little kid and guardians. This program is created for any pair which made by 4 - 8 years old kids and their parents or other adult family members like Grandma and Grandpa.
Please check our The School of TAIKO Facebook for newest information